Here are some points that come to my mind at the moment
- I am a Vietnamese Muslim who is living in Melbourne, Australia.
- I love photography and videography. I usually carry my Canon 550D around to capture beautiful moments of life.
- My favourite films are The Seventh Seal, Annie Hall, Let the Right One In, The Fall, Kokuhaku, and After the storm. I love films that explore our vulnerability or the concept of time.
- My favourite books: the Qur’an, Said Nursi’s the Risale-i Nur collection, Emily Dickinson’s poems, Hermann Hess’s Steppenwolf, Paolo Coeho’s The Alchemist, Tolstoy’s War and Peace, and many more.
- I started writing this blog because I want to (1) strengthen my English writing (English is not my native language), and (2) learn to reflect more on God’s creations. All of the things written on this blog are my own opinions. All of the photos, except those specified as taking from somewhere else, are taken by me.